Gems are the premium in-game currency used to advance players’ villages.
Gems can be used in several ways:
- There are several items, such as the Pirate Flag, the Mighty Statue, and Builder’s Huts, that can only be purchased with a substantial amount of Gems.
- Gems also can be used to buy other resources such as Gold, Elixir, or Dark Elixir in varying amounts.
- They can be used to speed up or instantly finish the training queues in both Barracks, both Spell Factories, and Workshops.
- Gems can be used to request for Clan Castle troops before the cooldown to do so expires. They can also be used to perform “Quick Donations”, which donates troops to others without needing to train them.
- Gems can also be used to instantly complete the construction or upgrade of Buildings or upgrades in the Laboratory or that of Heroes.
- Players can also speed up the production of resource collectors such as Gold Mines, Elixir Collectors, and Dark Elixir Drills for a period of time using Gems.
- Heroes can be recovered or their healing rate can be increased by gems.
- Gems can be used to purchase Shields of different durations or a 2-hour Village Guard, which will protect your base from attacks.
- Gems can be used to purchase Magic Items from the Trader.
- In the Builder Base, Gems can be used to instantly obtain the next set of win bonuses. They can also be used to activate the Clock Tower early.
- Gems can also be used to change the player’s name after he/she has used the free name change.
- Gems can be used to purchase additional slots for War Bases in the Village Edit Mode.
How to Top-up Clash of Clans (COC) Gems in Nepal
- Go to https://nepalgamermall.com/shop and search for Clash of Clans Gems
- Select the Gems denomination
- Enter your Supercell ID
- Checkout and select your Payment Method
- Once payment is done, the Gems you have purchase will be credited to your account shortly
- Clash of Clans (COC) Gems top-up requires only Supercell ID
- You can also log in to your account throughout the transaction, once the top-up is completed, you will receive the Gems in your Clash of Clans account
- Please enter your supercell ID correctly to avoid delay on receiving your Gems or to avoid wrong top-up